sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

The WITNESS / A TESTEMUNHA


"The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me. And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God" (John 1:29-34). This was the testimony of John the Baptist; You also need to prepare your own. Witness for Jesus Christ is the true witness is witness of life!

"No dia seguinte João viu a Jesus, que vinha para ele, e disse: Eis o Cordeiro de Deus, que tira o pecado do mundo. Este é aquele do qual eu disse: Após mim vem um homem que é antes de mim, porque foi primeiro do que eu. E eu não o conhecia; mas, para que ele fosse manifestado a Israel, vim eu, por isso, batizando com água. E João testificou, dizendo: Eu vi o Espírito descer do céu como pomba, e repousar sobre ele. E eu não o conhecia, mas o que me mandou a batizar com água, esse me disse: Sobre aquele que vires descer o Espírito, e sobre ele repousar, esse é o que batiza com o Espírito Santo. E eu vi, e tenho testificado que este é o Filho de Deus" (João 1:29-34). Este foi o testemunho de João Batista; Você também precisa preparar o seu. Testemunhar de JESUS CRISTO é testemunhar da verdade, é testemunhar da vida!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário