quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

For who is given the revelation of God's full knowledge?


(I Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and can not understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. - Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in Spirit if that is the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if someone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. - John 14:17 The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive, because it sees neither knows him: but ye know Him, for He dwells with you, and be in you).

Mt 11:25 At that time Jesus said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for hiding these things from the wise and prudent, and revealed them to babes. Matthew 11:26 Yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. Mt 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal. Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for hiding these things from the wise and prudent, and revealed them to babes: yea, Father, for so was your good pleasure. Matthew 13:10 And coming to him the disciples asked him: Why do they speak in parables? Mt 13:11 Jesus said unto them, Unto you is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is given; Mt 13:16 But blessed are your eyes for they see: and your ears because they hear. Luke 8:10 And he said: To you is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to others in parables: that seeing they see not, and hearing they may not understand. Mt 16:15 But you, Jesus asked them, But whom say ye that I am? Matthew 16:16 Simon Peter answered him: Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. Mt 16:17 Jesus said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jonah, because flesh and blood that revealed this to, but my Father in heaven. John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me in no wise cast out. Jn 6:44 No man can come to me unless the Father who sent me draw him: and I will raise him on the last day. John 6:45 It is written in the prophets: They shall be all taught of God. So everyone who listened and learned from the Father comes to me. John 6.64 But some of you who do not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who was what he had to deliver. John 6.65 He continued: "Therefore I said that no one can come to me unless the Father had not been granted. Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: Eph 1:18 being enlightened the eyes of your heart, that ye may know what is the hope of its vocation, and what the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário