segunda-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2011

In What Can I Boast Myself?

shine

Absolutely, we should not boast in anything. That is, we must not, under any circumstances, declare us worthy of some kudos. But there is one exception. According to the Bible can we boast in our weaknesses: "If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things Which concern mine infirmities." (2 Corinthians 11:30 KJV) and "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly Therefore Will I rather glory in my infirmities, That the power of Christ May rest upon me. " (2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV). It "seems to joking, is it not? Boast of the weaknesses? nobody Glories in Its Own faults! It is ... But that's it. This is the negative way of declaring that we should not glory in anything. However, if you can not stay away to glory, as to boast were something Inherent in Our own character, even so the answer is in the Bible: "But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord." (2 Corinthians 10: 17 KJV), in the book of Prophet Jeremiah the Holy Spirit gives us a pretty complete explanation:
"
Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD" (Jeremiah 9:23-24 KJV). Glory, merit, honor and praise belong to God of Israel, the creator and sustainer of the universe, through his only begotten Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário